Skip to main content
- Aarssen, Jeroen, and Ad Backus. Colloquial Turkish: The Complete Course for Beginners. London: Routledge, 2001. Electronic resource.
- Bayraktaroğlu, Arın, and Sinan Bayraktaroğlu. Colloquial Turkish. London: Routledge, 1992.
- Galin, Müge. Turkish Sampler: Writings for All Readers. Bloomington, Ind: Indiana University, 1989.
- Göksel, Aslı, and Celia Kerslake. Turkish: A Comprehensive Grammar. London: Routledge, 2005. Electronic resource.
- Ketrez, F N. A Student Grammar of Turkish. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Electronic resource.
- Kreider, Herman H. Essentials of Modern Turkish. Washington: Middle East Institute, 1954. Electronic resource.
- Kreider, Herman H. First Lessons in Modern Turkish: With Vocabulary. Istanbul: Robert College, 1945.
- Lewis, Geoffrey. Turkish Grammar. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1967.
- Németh, Gyula. Turkish Reader for Beginners. The Hague: Mouton, 1966.
- Redhouse, James W. A Simplified Grammar of the Ottoman-Turkish Language. London: Trübner & Co, 1884. Electronic resource.
- Saner, Hulki. Useful Words and Sentences in Turkish. Presidio of Monterey, 1949. Electronic resource.
- Slobin, Dan I, and Karl Zimmer. Studies in Turkish Linguistics. Amsterdam: J. Benjamins Pub. Co, 1986. Electronic resource.
- Swift, Lloyd B. A Reference Grammar of Modern Turkish. Bloomington: Indiana University, 1963.
- Taylan, Eser E. The Verb in Turkish. Amsterdam: J. Benjamins Pub. Co, 2001. Electronic resource.
- Thomas, Lewis V, and Norman Itzkowitz. Elementary Turkish. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press, 1967.
- Türkiye Makaleler Bibliyografyası (Turkish) Electronic resource.
- Underhill, Robert. Turkish Grammar. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press, 1976.
- Vaughan, Thomas. A Grammar of the Turkish Language. Menston, (Yorks.: Scolar P, 1968.
- JSTOR A subject searchable index of journals on-line with JSTOR. Retrieves full-text back files of scholarly journals, some of which date back to the 1800's. Does not include articles more recent than five years ago.
- Academic Search Complete (Ebsco) Scholarly and general interest sources in business, medicine, humanities, social sciences, and science and technology.
- ProQuest Research Library A multidisciplinary database covering disciplines within the humanities and social sciences.
- Web of Science Scholarly articles for medicine, humanities, social sciences, and science and technology.It also includes citation indexes
A complete list of databases accessible to McGill affiliated researchers is available here.