Skip to Main Content
- Aboriginal and Treaty Rights Information System (ATRIS) Provides link to web-based information system developed for mapping Aboriginal communities and information on potential or established Aboriginal or treaty rights.
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC) the department of the Government of Canada responsible for Canada's northern lands and territories, and one of two departments with responsibility for policies relating to Indigenous peoples in Canada.
- Droit autochtone (dossier spécial, CAIJ) Research guide for indigenous law, curated by the CAIJ. Regularly updated.
- First Nations Gazette Provides a comprehensive source for First Nation legislation in Canada.
- First Nations Digital Document Source A collection of electronic documents used primarily for research in land claims and First Nations issues.
- HeinOnline's Indigenous Peoples of the Americas: History, Culture & Law An expansive archive of treaties, federal statutes and regulations, federal case law, tribal codes, constitutions, and jurisprudence.
- Indigenous Peoples' Center for Documentation, Research and Information Includes online documentation, periodicals database, and Indigenous thesaurus of Human Rights terms, a monographic collection.
- Indexed TRC Calls to Action Connects the 94 Calls to Action to the relevant parts of the TRC's Final Report.
- Indian Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. I-5) Government of Canada site: Justice Law.
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record