Skip to Main Content
- Abbreviations of Legal Publications Legal abbreviations for Australian and international law reports, law journals, legal organisations, courts, etc prepared by Monash University Law Library.
- Bluebook Abbreviations of Law Review Titles (University of Washington School of Law). Bluebook (A Uniform System of Citation, 19th ed., 2010) abbreviations for journals that are indexed in the Current Index to Legal Periodicals.
- Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations Abbreviations for English legal publications from the British Isles, the Commonwealth and the United States, and major foreign language law publications (over 295 jurisdictions).
- Donald Raistrick, Index to legal citations and abbreviations, 4th ed. (London : Sweet & Maxwell, 2013).
- Mary Miles Prince, Prince’s dictionary of legal citations : a reference guide for attorneys, legal secretaries, paralegals, and law students (Buffalo: W.S. Hein, 2017).
- Igor I. Kavass & Mary Miles Prince, World dictionary of legal abbreviations Continuously updated loose-leaf organised alphabetically and by topic, esp. useful for foreign and international publications not covered in online sources.
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource
- In-library-use only
- Catalogue record