Skip to main content
Articles about McGill's Islamic manuscripts
- Gacek, Adam. (1989). Arabic Calligraphy and the 'Herbal' of al-Ghâfiqî: A Survey of Arabic Manuscripts at McGill University. Fontanus vol.II, 37-53.
- Gacek, Adam. (1990). Early Qur'anic Fragments. Fontanus vol.III, 45-64.
- Gacek, Adam. (1991). A Collection of Qur'anic Codices. Fontanus vol. IV, 35-53.
- Gacek, Adam and Ali Yaycioglu (1998). Ottoman-Turkish Manuscripts in the Islamic Studies Library and Other Librarians of McGill University. Fontanus vol. X, 41-63.
- Gacek, Adam. (1991). Arabic Manuscripts in the Libraries of McGill University : union catalogue. Fontanus Monograph Series I. (Printed version held at the Islamic Studies Library; Call number: Z6605 A6G28)
- Gacek, Adam. (1996). Arabic lithographed books in the Islamic Studies Library, McGill University: descriptive catalogue (Printed version held at the Islamic Studies Library; Call number: Z3013 M465)
- Gacek, Adam. (2005). Persian manuscripts in the libraries of McGill University: brief union catalogue. Montreal, McGill University Libraries (Printed version held at the Islamic Studies Library; Call number: Z6605 P4 G28 2005)
- Gacek, Adam. (2013). Strokes and hairlines : elegant writing and its place in Muslim book culture : an exhibition in celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Institute of Islamic Studies, McGill University.
- [Ivanow, Wladimir]. "List of Oriental manuscripts, lithographed, and printed medical books presented in 1927 by Dr. Casey A. Wood." Bibliotheca Osleriana. A catalogue of books illustrating the history of medicine and science collected, arranged and annotated by Sir William Osler, BT. and bequeathed to McGill University. Montreal and London, 1969: 701-703.
- Ivanow, Wladimir, and Casey A. Wood. 1927. Annotated catalogue of the Casey A. Wood Collection of Persian, Arabic and Hindustani manuscripts.
- Lowry, Glenn. "Persian_Manuscript_Leaves" (Unpublished. 1977)
- Swanick, Sean. (2012). Abū Ḥāmid al-Ghazālī (1058-1111) : an exhibition held in the Humanities & Social Sciences Library, McGill University : August 15, 2011-March 31, 2012.
- Swanick, Sean. 'Of making books there is no end: Islamic Manuscripts on the Web.' College & Research Libraries News, 72, no. 7 (2011): 416-419.
- Treasures of Islam. Art and design in Islamic manuscripts (= Trésors de l'islam = Kunûz al-Islâm). CD-ROM. Montreal, Graduate School of Library and Information Studies. McGill University, 1999.
- Watson, William J. "The C.A. Wood collection of Oriental manuscripts." A dictionary catalogue of the Blacker-Wood Library of Zoology and Ornithology. Boston, 1966: 681-684.
- -----. "Ibrahim Müteferrika and Turkish incunabula." Journal of the American Oriental Society, 88, no. 3 (1968): 435-441.