Skip to Main Content
- Search bibliographic databases such as those listed below to find articles on a given topic, and search the Library's WorldCat catalogue (by article title, and if unsuccessful, by journal title) to access full text.
- Subject guides are a great place to find subject-specific databases but here are good places to start:
Dissertations and theses
- Conferences: General information compiled by the McGill Library
- Conference papers may be published in conference proceedings
- Records for conference papers or conference abstracts may be included in certain databases
- Conference papers, presentations, or abstracts may only be accessible from conference websites, may not be publicly available, or may, in some cases, not be available at all
Material not available at McGill
The Library has data-related subject guides:
Reading & Critiquing Research Articles
Getting your research out
Finding upcoming conferences
Finding past conference papers
Choosing a journal
Knowing your rights as an author
Keeping track of your work
Open access repositories
Your feedback please!
If you have attended a MyResearch session, please fill out the feedback form.
- McGill users only
- Open access resource
- Free resource