Skip to Main Content
About the LGBTQ+ music guide
- This evolving research guide targets scholars interested in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Two-Spirit (LGBTQ+) research on music, musicians, and repertoire.
- Important and popular resources are included in the guide to assist individuals beginning their research on LGBTQ+ and music, in addition to an extensive and comprehensive LGBTQ music bibliography prepared by Schulich School of Music faculty and alumni.
How to use this guide
- Use the menu located on the left (web browser) or at the top of the page (mobile) to navigate this guide. Within each category, you will find information and links to help you navigate the resources available to you through the Library and beyond.
- Having issues with any of the online resources listed in the guide? Consult the Library's webpage Common 'how-to' fixes for online resources
Questions, comments, suggestions?
- If you would like further assistance with your research, Music Library staff are happy to help you! Use the Email me button located on the right to contact a staff member.
- We invite you to contact us with any comments or constructive suggestions about the resources listed in this guide.