Skip to main content
This research guide provides access to useful sources in the field of psychology. Use the tabs above to find lists of resources, databases, and search tools to find the information you need.
- The primary database for psychology. It covers professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines, including medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, pharmacology, physiology, and linguistics.
- Quick reference guide - how to search PsycINFO
- A database of psychological tests produced by the American Psychological Association (APA). Most records include information about purpose, construct, reliability, validity, population, permissions, and more.
- Quick reference guide - how to search PsycTests
- The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), published by the APA, provides a common language and standard criteria for the classification of mental disorders.
Psychology Liaison Librarian