Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions to Ask
- Is there a government department or organization that would collect your data (e.g. Statistics Canada, Public Health Agency of Canada, Canadian Institute for Health Information, World Bank, OECD)?
- Do you need very current or historical data?
- Do you need data over time?
- What type of data do you need (demographic, health, vital, environmental hazards, disease, ecological)?
- What level of geography do you need (national, provincial, city-level, neighbourhood, country-level)?
- Are you planning to statistically analyze your data?