Skip to Main Content
Library Accessibility Survey
Help us improve the McGill Library!
Please take a moment to fill out the short survey on library accessibility. All answers are anonymous. We value your feedback!
Select internet sites
- A collection of enzyme functional data available to the scientific community.
Enzyme Nomenclature Database
- A repository of information relative to the nomenclature of enzymes.
Mechanism and Catalytic Site Atlas
- Provides annotation on the protein, catalytic residues, cofactors, and the reaction mechanisms of hundreds of enzymes.
Worthington Enzyme Manual
- Contains technical information on enzymes including molecular weight, composition, activators, specificity, inhibitors, stability, assay method, optimum pH, ionic effects, temperature effects, extinction coefficient, and isoelectric point, as well as applications and extensive references.
- chemical structure search engine
NCBI Structure database
- Three dimensional structures provide a wealth of information on the biological function and the evolutionary history of macromolecules. They can be used to examine sequence-structure-function relationships, interactions, active sites, and more.
RCSB Protein Data Bank
- This resource is powered by the Protein Data Bank archive-information about the 3D shapes of proteins, nucleic acids, and complex assemblies that helps students and researchers understand all aspects of biomedicine and agriculture, from protein synthesis to health and disease.