Skip to main content
Questions to Ask
- Is there a government department or organization that would collect your data (e.g. Statistics Canada, Public Health Agency of Canada, Canadian Institute for Health Information, World Bank, OECD)?
- Do you need very current or historical data?
- Do you need data over time?
- What type of data do you need (demographic, health, vital, environmental hazards, disease, ecological)?
- What level of geography do you need (national, provincial, city-level, neighbourhood, country-level)?
- Are you planning to statistically analyze your data?