The quickest way to access the app:
1. Download Dynamed Plus application via your device. To check if your device is running the proper OS click here.
2. Access the Desktop version of Dynamed Plus via this link: https://proxy.library.mcgill.ca/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip&custid=s1226075&groupid=main&profile=dmp
3. Click on the Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App link in the Spotlight area (on the left of the home screen)
4. Enter your MCGILL EMAIL and click Send
5. Open the e-mail from your mobile device and tap the authentication link to authenticate the app.
Note: If you do not tap the authentication link in the e-mail within 48 hours you will need to request a new authentication key from within DynaMed Plus.
There are additional ways to set up the app here, should this method not work for you.
After you log in to the app for the first time, you are prompted to install via one of the following options:
Online Only: Use the app only while connected to the internet.
Partial Install: Store text and image thumbnails on your device. Full images are available when you are connected to the internet. This option helps you save space on your device.
Full Install: Store all DynaMed Plus content on your device. You do not need to be connected to the internet to access content on the app.
Note: It is recommended that you are on a Wi-Fi connection for the initial download of DynaMed Plus content as well as when updates become available.
After choosing an installation option, you can use the app online while the content is downloaded to your device. You are notified when your download is complete, and the app can be used while offline.