Skip to main content
The following is a selection of books and articles on case study research and qualitative research methods.
- Eisenhardt, K. M. (1989). Building Theories from Case Study Research. Academy of Management Review, 14(4), 532-550.
- Gerring, J. (2007). Case study research: Principles and practices. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Gillham, B. (2000). Case study research methods. London: Continuum.
- May, T. (2002). Qualitative research in action. London: SAGE.
- Myers, M. D. (2013). Qualitative research in business & management. London: SAGE. (print book)
- Pettigrew, A. M. (1987). Context and Action in the Transformation of the Firm. Journal of Management Studies, 24(6), 649-670.
- Pettigrew, A. M. (2012). Context and Action in the Transformation of the Firm: A Reprise. Journal Of Management Studies, 49(7), 1304-1328.
- Qualitative research in organizations and management. (2006). Bradford: Emerald Group.
Browse or search the journal for topics of interest (ex. case study research).
- Seidman, I. (2006). Interviewing As Qualitative Research : A Guide for Researchers in Education and the Social Sciences. New York: Teachers College Press.
- Yin, R. K. (2009). Case Study Research. Design and Methods. London: Sage Publications. (print book; click editions and formats for earlier editions)
Librarian for Management & Business