Skip to main content
- General Sites for Public Health Research Evidence (NCCMT) - Information resources broken down by the layers of the 6S Pyramid (Video on using search pyramids)
- Health Systems Evidence (requires free registration) - Syntheses of research about governance, financial & delivery arrangements, and implementation strategies within health systems
- DoPHER - Database of Promoting Health Effectiveness Reviews
- Health Evidence - "Methodologically-sound reviews of health promotion and public health interventions published from 1985 to the present"
- PDQ-Evidence for Informed Health Policymaking - Includes systematic reviews (syntheses) and overviews of reviews (synopses), with coverage including public health
- CRISP: Cochrane Reviews Identified and Summarised for Policy
- Learning Centre (National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools) - Learning modules to guide you through the steps of evidence-informed decision making
- SUPPORT tool (SUPporting POlicy relevant Reviews and Trials (SUPPORT) Project) - "Can be used to design implementation strategies for evidence-based policies, with implementation strategies involving clients, communities, practitioners, organizations and public health systems."
Librarians are here to answer your questions and help you find what you are looking for.
Chat • Email • Text • Phone