To access e-resources from off-campus, you will be asked to log-in with your McGill username (i.e., your McGill email address) and password. If you do not have a McGill username or your log-in is no longer active, please register with the McGill Alumni Online Community.
To borrow books and other print materials from the Library, you can purchase a McGill Library Borrowing Card for Alumni.
Québec residents can subscribe to resources for free from the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec, which would allow you to access the following e-books and databases from home:
See the complete list of science and technology e-resources available.
- Brainstorm synonyms for your concepts.
- Remove quotes around your search terms if you used them.
- Search another resource.
- Place quotes around search terms that you would like to appear in a document as a phrase.
- Add an additional concept to your search strategy.
- Search for one or more of your concepts in the title of the publication.