Skip to main content
- arXiv.org - arXiv is an openly accessible, moderated repository for scholarly articles in physics, mathematics, computer science, nonlinear sciences, quantitative biology and statistics.
- Inspec - Covers the fields of physics, electronics, computer science, electrical, control, production and mechanical engineering. Look for "Cited by in Scopus" to find citing articles.
- INSPIRE - High-energy physics literature.
- SCOAP3 - Open access high-energy physics articles sponsored by the international SCOAP3 initiative.
- SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System - Publications in astronomy, astrophysics, physics, and arXiv e-prints.
- SIMBAD Astronomical Database - Basic data, cross-identifications, bibliography and measurements for astronomical objects outside the solar system.
- Einstein Papers Project - Collected papers of Albert Einstein.
Multidisciplinary citation databases
Science & Technology
There are hundreds of databases available through McGill Library. Check out the Databases A-Z list by alphabet or by subject.