Skip to main content
- Snowball Metrics: Learn about these global standards for institutional benchmarking.
- Essential Science Indicators - Uses citation counts from highly cited articles in Web of Science to rank institutions worldwide.
- Web of Science - Has an Organization-Enhanced field to pull out documents from an institution. Use the Analyze Results and Citation Report (for up to 10000 records) options from the results page.
- Science Watch - Uses data from Essential Science Indicators and Web of Science to provide commentary and create reports.
- ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects - Since 2009, based on Scopus data.
- SCImago Institutions Rankings - Research, innovation, and web visibility rankings based on Scopus data.
- Scopus - View the unique ID of an institution, the number of documents, authors, and patents by performing an Affiliation search. The citation overview is available for a maximum of 20,000 documents from the institution.
- CWTS Leiden Ranking 2015 - Provides statistics on the scientific impact of universities and on universities’ involvement in scientific collaboration, based on Web of Science indexed publications.
- Mapping Scientific Excellence - Estimated probabilities of institutions of (i) publishing highly cited papers (Best Paper Rate) or (ii) publishing in the most influential journals (Best Journal Rate) using data from Scopus.
The Turret (Schulich Library blog)