Skip to main content
- ABI/Inform Global (1971 - present) - In-depth coverage of business and management. Complementary content to Business Source Complete.
- Business Source Complete (1886 - present) - In-depth coverage of business and management. International in scope.
- EMBASE (1947 - present) - Another major biomedical and pharmaceutical database indexing over 3,500 international journals.
- Global Health (1910 - present) -International public health database for academics, researchers, public health practitioners, NGOs, policy makers, clinicians, and students.
- National Bureau of Economic Research (US) - Private, non-profit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research.
- Ovid Healthstar (1975 - present) - Health services, technology and administration research
- Ovid Medline (1996 - present) - Considered the premier source for bibliographic and abstract coverage of biomedical literature. Includes information on administration, economics, management. etc. as it relates to health
- PAIS International (1972 - present) - Provides selective subject access on policy and public affairs in publications emanating from over 120 countries.
- Web of Science (1900 - present) - Multidisciplinary database covering approximately 8,500 of the most prestigious, high impact research journals in the world.