Skip to main content
Find articles in these databases - Pick one subject-specific and one multidisciplinary database to search
Core Databases in Earth & Planetary Sciences:
- GeoRef (subject-specific database) - provides references to journal articles, books, maps, conference papers, reports and theses in geoscience; established by the American Geological Institute
- GeoScienceWorld (subject-specific database) - a full text database that contains the journals published by leading geoscience societies; also includes the GeoRef database
- GEOBASE (subject-specific database) - provides reference to journal articles, trade publications, and conference papers in earth sciences, including geology, human and physical geography, environmental sciences, oceanography, geomechanics, alternative energy sources, pollution, waste management and nature conservation
- Scopus (multidisciplinary database) - provides references to journal articles and conference papers, as well as contains information about how many times an article has been cited and who cited it
- Web of Science (multidisciplinary database) - provides references to journal articles and conference papers, as well as contains information about how many times an article has been cited and who cited it
Need More References? Other Databases to Explore:
You can also search the full text of core journals
Keep current with new search results
- Create a personal account in a database to save your search strategy and create an alert so that you will be notified by email whenever there are new results that match your search strategy in that database.
- Sign up for JournalTOCs to receive the table of contents of key journals in your field of interest.