- PsycInfo Covers behavioural sciences and mental health literature. Indexes over 2,500 journals. Additional materials include books, dissertations and secondary publications.
- PsycArticles Indexes articles in journals published by the American Psychological Association (including APA Educational Publishing Foundation, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe & Huber). Also includes APA handbooks and psychological tests and measurements.
- CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature) Plus with Full Text Extensive coverage of allied health literature. Indexes over 4,900 journals. Additional materials include books, select conference proceedings, and audiovisuals.
- MEDLINE (Ovid) Covers international biomedical literature, including allied health. Indexes approximately 5,400 journals.
- ERIC - A key database for education, with journal articles and other education-related material such as books and reports. It is available in three interfaces (the content is identical):