Skip to main content
Core Medical Databases
- MEDLINE (1996-) - premier biomedical database produced by the National Library of Medicine. Also available via PubMed
- EMBASE - biomedical and pharmaceutical database with extensive coverage of the European and Middle East literature
- Cochrane Library - a collection of databases that provide high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. Contains the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials search
Other Cancer-Related Databases
- Cancer - produced by Public Health Agency of Canada - Canadian information on common cancers, funding opportunities and statistics
- CancerNet - up-to-date full-text cancer information for health professionals, researchers, or patients
- Carcinogenic Potency Database - a unique resource on results of chronic, long-term animal cancer tests. Includes results of bioassays from the National Toxicology Program
- PDQ® - NCI's Comprehensive Cancer Database - peer reviewed summaries on cancer treatment, screening, prevention, support, and other aspects of cancer related care
- Scopus - Multidisciplinary, citation database
- Web of Science - Multidisciplinary, citation database
- Google Scholar - For how to configure Google Scholar to show McGill Library links click here.