Skip to main content
Selected Internet sites
Accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.
- Academic Jewish Studies Internet Directory (WWW Virtual Library)
- S.Y. Agnon House Online database of articles on Agnon's stories
- Berman Jewish Policy Archives. A vast collection of policy-relevant research and analysis on Jewish life and policy.
- Central Zionist Archives The historic archives of the Zionist Movement, of the World Zionist Organization, and of the Jewish Agency
- Center for Jewish History. Home to five partner organizations: American Jewish Historical Society, American Sephardi Federation, Leo Baeck Institute, Yeshiva University Museum and YIVO Institute for Jewish Research.
- Ets Haim Manuscripts. Images and descriptions of Jewish manuscripts from Ets Haim’s holdings.
- The Friedberg Jewish Manuscript Society. More than half a million high-quality digital images of manuscripts
- Garment Worker's Legacy: The Joe Fishstein Collection of Yiddish Poetry
- Internet Jewish History Sourcebook
- Israel State Archives
- Jewish Public Library (Montréal)
- Jewish Languages Provides information and bibliographic references about Jewish languages
- Jewish Virtual LibraryIsrael Union Catalog
Over 6 million bibliographic records in the catalogues of the Israeli university and college libraries, as well as selected research institute and government libraries.
- The Judaica Europeana Consortium
- Judeo-Spanish (Ladino Language)
- Jewish Language Research Website Information about several Jewish languages
- Ladino language (Instituto Maale Adumim)
- Ladino. The Sephardic Studies Digital Library
- McGill University Department of Jewish Studies
- The Middle East 1916-2001 : A Documentary Record. From the The Avalon Project at Yale Law School.
- National Library of Israel Access to many digital collections: Ketubot, Historical Jewish press,Cartographic collection, Jewish Art, photographs, Hebrew manuscripts, etc.
- RACHEL. Réseau européen des bibliothèques judaique et hebraique.
- Sefaria. An open source, not-for-profit project committed to bringing digital Jewish texts into the public domain
- YIVO Digital Archive on Jewish Life in Poland. A collection of manuscripts, posters, photographs, music and other artifacts.
E-journals (Internet resources)
- Dorot The McGill Undergraduate Journal of Jewish Studies
- Jewish Law eJournal. This eJournal includes working and accepted paper abstracts dealing with the study of Halacha and Jewish Law
- JEWISH STUDIES, AN INTERNET JOURNAL JSIJ is a peer-reviewed, electronic journal dealing with all fields of Jewish studies, published by the Faculty of Jewish Studies, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- Melilah Manchester Journal of Jewish Studies
- Oqimta A journal devoted to all spheres and types of talmudic and rabbinical literature - Halakha and agadah
- Quntres An Online Journal for the History, Culture, and Art of the Jewish Book.
- Sephardic Horizons An Online Journal about Sephardic culture, Sephardic music and the Ladino or Judeo-Spanish language.
- WOMEN IN JUDAISM: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL An academic, refereed journal published exclusively on the Internet, and devoted to scholarly debate on gender-related issues in Judaism.
Related subject guides